Your Own Private Paradise
With spectacular views from high atop Mt. Tamalpais, the Mountain Home Inn is a place to be shared with family and friends.
The inn offers ten quiet guestrooms, three dining areas, a full-service restaurant, and a bar featuring select regional wines and beers. Reserve the entire inn or just a portion, whatever you need.
Please contact us by filling out the below form.
The Mountain Home Inn is a beautiful place to hold your wedding.
Our expert staff will handle all the details of your wedding.
Green Weddings are a Specialty
Options include a green wedding ceremony taking place inside Marin’s Mt. Tam State Park, overlooking the Pacific or the Bay, nature-focused, leaving no trace.
All or some of the following can be included in your package:
• Local bridal bouquets and centerpieces.
• Bio-dynamic local wines.
• Eco-friendly favors like hand-made soap and rosemary sea salt, as well as nature inspired decoration for the tables like manzanita branches, figs, beeswax candles and rose petals.
• Locally baked hand-crafted cakes and fresh flower decorations.
• Menus and name-cards using post-consumer recycled artisan paper.
• Bed & Breakfast rooms for guests to stay, Aveda products in the room, beautiful sunrise above the clouds and coffee for friends and family included the next morning.
• Actitivities on Mt. Tam like hiking thorugh the ancient Redwoods, breathtaking views over the Pacific Ocean, strolling windswept beaches, picnicking on grassy hillsides…join us!
Our dining areas are available for Marin weddings, cocktail reception sites, private parties, and meetings. Cocktail service includes beer and wine but does not offer hard liquor.
Rooms are subject to a 12% sales tax. Staff is $25.00 per hour per person for bartender, server, etc., depending on the size of your event.
A 30% deposit is due at the time of booking the event to hold the space. This is a non-refundable deposit. The remaining balance is due in full on the date of the event.
Your private party can be held in our cozy Mountain View Room with its vista of the surrounding Mt. Tam mountains or in our intimate downstairs Bay View Room.
I just wanted to say thanks again for everything you did to make my wife’s surprise birthday party special. You helped make the night very special. For me, it was great to just give you a few specifics and you took the rest of the planning on for me. I can’t tell you how much I appreciated it considering how much stress it took off my plate. Thanks again!
Meetings & Retreats
Let us handle the details for your meeting or retreat.